Start of Spring Season Postponed
The start of the spring season has been postponed indefinitely.
Once we find out if and when we can start practice we will let you know. For now, it is safe to assume that we won't start until at least mid-April and most likely later than that, if at all.
We are still accepting registrations. If the season is cancelled we will issue full refunds.
Please stay safe.