2018 Spring Meet Schedule
- Tuesday, April 17th, Fairfield Ludlowe HS, Fairfield, CT
- Monday, April 23rd, Great Oak MS, Oxford, CT
- Friday, April 27: Dan O'Grady meet*, Danbury, CT
- Saturday, April 28: Dan O'Grady meet*, Danbury, CT
- Wednesday, May 2: Jim Keller Relays, Home meet
- Wednesday, May 9: Home meet
- Week of May 15th: In house mini-meets.
- Saturday, May 26: State Championship**, Manchester HS, Manchester, CT
- Wednesday, May 30: Woodbury Invitational**, Nonnewaug, Woodbury, CT
- Sunday, June 3 - League championship**, Staples HS, Westport, CT
* - only a small number of Flash athletes will attend. The O'Grady meet is a high school meet that includes 3 Middle School events (sprint medley, long jump, 800m) with very limited entries allowed per MS team. Flash coaches will determine the participants and notify via email.
** - The State Championship meet and the League Championship meet have "qualifying standards". Athletes must have acheived these standards in a meet during the season in order to qualify to participate. In addition, each team is limted to only 2 athletes per event, so not everyone that qualifies will be able to compete. Coaches will decide which athletes participate in which events, with a goal of acheiving the maximum team score for Flash.