- Jim Ogden - USATF Level 1 certified, Flash head coach since 2011. National Certified USATF official; head long jump official for CT state championship meets. Dan O'Grady Relays Service Award recipient.
- Jim Keller - Flash Founder, Hurdlers and High Jump, New Fairfield High School Assistant Coach, National Director - Foot Locker Cross Country Championships, Assistant Coach - International Sports Exchange, Meet Coordinator - Pan-Pacific Games; Kinney Invitational; Foot Locker Classic, Course Marshall - Men's & Women's Marathon, 1984 Summer Olympics, L.A., National Coordinator - Foot Locker Partners Road Race Series, Race Director - New Fairfield Run For The Turkeys & N.F. Hershey Track Meet, Organizer/Founder - Wall Street Rat Race & Holley Biathlon, Founder & Youth Director - Danbury Area Track Club, 30 years road racing/multi-sport events
- Pete Pomeroy - USATF Level 1 certified, Jumps. Assistant coach Danbury Flyers indoor T&F; 5 seasons head coach for NF youth soccer; 4 seasons coach for NF youth basketball
- Janet Simons - Flash Founder, USATF Level 1 certified, cross country, team statistician. Road racer since 1979, including NY and Marine Corps Marathons; 5 decades age group award winner; Nutmeg Games Steeplechase Age Records
- Katie Moore - USATF Level 1 certified, Flash Cross country coach. New Fairfield Rebels head track coach. Former Flash and Rebels runner.
Experienced or not, we could always use more help coaching the kids.